This is a great simple recipe from Cooking Light - Fresh Food Fast cookbook.
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 2 tsp steak seasoning
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 chipotle chile, canned in adobo sauce (I used 2 - we like spice)
- 2 T. Water
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Sprinkle pork evenly with steak seasoning. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pork with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes. Turn pork over; cook 3 minutes
- While pork cooks, place bell peppers and next 3 ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. When pork is done, remove pan from heat. Remove pork from pan; cover and keep warm.
- Add pepper mixture to the pan; return pan to medium heat. Cook 1 to 2 minutes stirring often. Spoon 2 T. sauce onto each of 4 serving plates. Top each with a pork chop.
Calories 194, Fat 9 g, Protein 23g, Carbs 1.7g