- 1/4 C Butter
- 3 Clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tsps Sesame Seeds
- 14 Ozs Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 C Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- 1 C Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 C Sour Cream
- 2 Ea Best Bread Ever
- 1/2 C Cheddar Cheese, Shredded, grated
2. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
3. Add garlic and sesame seeds.
4. Saute until lightly browned.
5. Remove from heat and stir in artichoke, monterey jack, Parmesan and sour cream.
6. Cut bread in half lengthwise.
7. Scoop out center of each piece, leaving a 1 inch shell.
8. Add approximately 1/2 of the removed bread pieces to the artichoke mixture.
9. Stir to blend.
10. Spoon artichoke mixture into french bread shells and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
11. Place on baking sheet and cover with foil.
12. Bake for 25 minutes.
13. Remove foil and bake 5 minutes more.
14. Cool slightly and cut into slices.
Check my other blog: Southern Flavor Zone