This is wonderful served with rice and Bali Sauce! Enjoy! (In this picture you can see the Garlic Chutney and the red Bali Sauce. We love both. The flavors make me want to keep eating and eating!)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 pablano or Anaheim chilies, roasted, skinned and cut in thin strips
- 2 jalapeno chilies, seeded and sliced thin
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2" pieces
- 1 quart coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Squeeze of 1/2 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Saute the onion and garlic in oil and add the coriander and chilies. Cook gently a few minutes until chilies are soft.
- Add chicken and saute in onion-chili mixture until slightly opaque.
- Add the coconut milk, sugar, soy sauce and peanut butter and simmer until sauce thickens - about 5 to 10 minutes.
Season with a squeeze of lemon and salt to taste. Serve with basmati rice and Bali Sauce.